1. Do I have to create an account to shop with 3INUTE?
No, you do not need to create an account to shop or purchase. Our system will create an account for you and automaticailly send you an email notification with your login details after your first purchase.
2. Can I amend my order?
Please kindly check your orders before checking out as you are not able to amend your orders after checking out. Kindly email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need any assistance.
3. How do I use my Discount code?
Your discount code has to be entered in the “DISCOUNT CODE” box before checking out. Once the code is entered, click on “Apply discount” to check the updated prices. Payment
4. What payment options do 3INUTE accept?
We accept only Internet-banking (IB) and Paypal only.
5. How do I make payment?
During check out, you will need to select one of the payment options:
You could use your credit card or debit card to make paymen. (Visa/Mastercard) Remember to specify the invoice number. Your order would be automaticially cancelled if payment is not made within 4 hours. You will also be notified via an email when the order is cancelled.
Using Ibanking transfer:
You will be provided with the bank account details which you need to make the payment to. You will have to make the payment within 12 hours. If payment not received within 12 hours, your order would be cancelled and will be notified via an email.
6. How long will it take for my payment to be verified?
Kindly give us up to 24 hours to verify your payment.
7. How do I send in my payment details?
You can fill up the payment details by clicking the link provided in your invoice sent to your email.
8. I have received an incorrect/defect item in my order.
Please kindly refer to out Terms and Conditions page and contact us at email@example.com. We will get back to you within 24 hours.
9. Where can I check my registered article number?
We will drop you an email with the registered article number when your parcel is sent out.
10. What if my normal mail parcel is lost?
We regret that we will not be held liable for lost normal mails. We strongly advice registered postage for a secure delivery.
11. For international shipping, how will the shipping cost be calculated?
During checkout, the shipping calculator will provide you with the rates.
12. Can I still join the backorder if the backorders is closed?
Once backorders is closed, you are not able to join. However, once stocks arrive we will release the available pieces.
13. How long do I have to wait for backorder items?
Normally it will take 3-5 weeks to arrive once the backorder is closed, but it may take longer during peak period.
14. If 2 or more of the backorder items’ arrival dates are the same, can I request to combine them in a single parcel?
Yes, you may. Do email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you to wish to combine parcel.